Grease Trap Overflow Clean Up
We were called out to clean the areas around a grease trap which had overflowed at a restaurant in Brisbane. Learn how we cleaned up the contamination below
#Details of Problem
Grease had overflowed in a grease trap and we were called in by our client to clean it following standards. This project requires us to follow all site safety procedures including safety induction.
There was approximately 10 square meters damaged. The grease had also leaked down a wall into an adjacent area on a lower level.
We were able to respond to this job within the same day which is important because the longer the damage sits, the more damage it can cause.
- Removed grease solids from affected area
- Primary degreaser application to affected walls and concrete
- Set up negative pressure for ventilation of fumes from area
- Truck mount pressure clean/extraction and to all affected areas
- Wipe/scrub down all affected areas
- Disposal of waste/grease trap oil debris off site
- Clean down and degrease tools/equipment off site
Client was happy that we were able to respond the same day and clean the area. This mitigated any future damage. All areas were clean and degreased with odour removal.
If you require grease trap clean up services, please be sure to call us and we can discuss any pricing with you.