Mould Removal Services
Mould Remediation Services since 2002 in Australia.
We hold a QBCC licence and have a licensed engineer, mycologist, hygienist and qualified mould remediation specialists on staff.
We deal with the source of the mould and follow the industry standards. Our clients include large hospitals, schools, insurance companies and government/councils.
#About Our Mould Removal Services
We are a specialised mould remediation company originally started in 2002 in Brisbane. There are many mould remediation companies in this space, NLR is known as an authority in this industry because:
- We deal with the source of the mould, using proven techniques.
- All remediation is justified and backed with scientific research and we follow IICRC protocols.
- A preliminary inspection will be conducted to try to find all sources of mould, and we can provide advice on moisture rectification.
- We specialise in remediating mould where there are mould sensitive individuals & propreties invovled.
- 100+ Five Star Google Reviews
But with NLR on call, the mould was soon removed and her home returned to normal. Hear about her great experience with NLR.
If you need mould removal or a mould inspection, call today and chat with our friendly team.
#Mould Removal Process
Step 1 - Phone / Video Conference / Email Consultation
We can have an informal chat on the phone regarding the mould problem. If you can send us some pictures and a basic mud map of the property we may be able to provide an initial price estimate based on the information provided to us. If you are happy with this, we can progress to the next stage.
Step 2 - Mould Inspection
We will help find the cause of the mould. Scope of works may be recommended for remediation. Depending on the scale of the job we will recommend a hygienist to conduct the mould inspection. The inspection may include mould sampling
If you have already had a mould inspection completed by a qualified hygienist. Please feel free to provide us with the report. We can produce a price estimate based on the report.
Step 3 - Mould Remediation
If you are happy with the report, scope and quote, we can continue with the mould remediation. The process may involve, HEPA vacuuming of recoverable surfaces, containment of the area and HEPA air purification.
Step 4 - Post Remediation Verification
After the remediation, a hygienist can come to confirm the property has been remediated correctly in line with IICRC standards. We can do this for you or you can have an Independent Environmental Professional to conduct the assessment. This process may involve mould sampling.
Our mould specialists can handle whatever mould issues you might be dealing with, including:
- Toxic Black Mould (and all other types!)
- Removing mould on walls (and inside wall cavities)
- Removing mould from ceilings
- Remediating behind fridges, cabinetry and appliances
- Locating mould in hard-to-reach places
- Testing the indoor environment to understand the real problems and treatments needed
So if you need high quality and reliable mould cleaning services in Brisbane or Sydney, trust the experts with over 20 years experience.