Government Facility Infection Control Clean Up
NLR was contacted to help clean up an infectious outbreak that had infected a government facility. Using correct PPE gear, and antimicrobial treatment, NLR technicians successfully removed the infection which was verified by our ATP testing.
Specialised Cleaning: Contagious Outbreak Cleanup - Watch House
- 3 cell rooms
- Shower room
- Common area
- Observation Viewing cell
Infectious Disease Control Clean to the prison watch house and as determined and authorised by Client
To bring the measured RLU's (Relative light units that measure adenosine triphosphate) to 5 RLU or under which is measured by an ATP tester.
First stage Cleaning
- Installed Abatement HEPA air filtration units during the work process to "scrub" the air of harmful particles.
- All surfaces were given an initial clean with a T-bar, micro-fibre and mop to all surfaces to reduce the risk of infection to workers.
Second Stage Cleaning
- Scrubbing and wiping with microfibre cloths all surfaces including walls, ceilings, floors, windows, tables, doors, frames, benches, glass pane toilets, etc. with antimicrobial treatment.
- Wipe down with dry clean microfibre cloth
Third Stage Cleaning
- Third stage clean - Pressure clean/ scrub and treat walls, floors, toilets, shower/bathroom
- Immediately wipe dry wet surfaces
- Front Hallway/Corridor surfaces make safe clean and treat, concerns of staff for any cross-contamination
- Treatment clean, mop and dry floors
Initial T-Bar wipe down
Microfibre anti microbial treatment to walls
After all cleanings were undertaken to every surface in every room, ATP testing was conducted to verify the success of the cleaning. Throughout every room, all readings were measured under 5 RLU, which indicated thoroughly cleaned surfaces. This was indicative of cleaning objectives being reaching and that the rooms were safe to be used. No further cleaning was required.
If you have any queries about our specialised cleaning services, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can find out more by clicking on the contact us button below.